Rome: Pasta Professional Lab Experience
- Learn how to make fresh Italian pasta inside a real Italian pastificio
- Recreate these recipes at home
- Taste your own pasta, fillings, and sauces with Italian wine
- Experience the only cooking class in Rome inside a professional Pasta Laboratory
Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 2.5 hours. Check availability to see starting times.
The instructor speaks English
Join a small cooking class of a maximum of nine participants inside a real Italian pastificio (pasta factory). Learn how to make many types of pasta in a simple and infallible way. Be able to recreate the dishes at home. Make handmade pasta with three different kinds of grains.
The ancient Triticum Monococcum is considered the first cereal cultivated by man, around 7500 BC. Senatore Cappelli selected by Nazareno Strampelli in 1915 disappeared in the 1960s then was rediscovered thanks to a small farmer. The gluten-free Grano Saraceno (buckwheat) flour is the third flour you will use.
Receive a welcome drink and listen to an explanation of safe food cutting procedures. Create thin sheets of pasta dough coloured green with spinach or brown with sour cocoa. Discover three types of ravioli and a typical Roman sauce such as carbonara, cacio e Pepe, or gricia sauce. You will make one type of pasta without an egg, which is vegan. Taste all of the pasta and sauces that you have made whilst sipping Italian wine.
- Professional branded chef hat and apron signed by the chef
- Ingredients and equipment to make pasta and sauces
- Wine and water