Milan: Small-Group Pasta Making and Tiramisu Class
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Have fun learning local recipes from family cookbooks
- Savour the rewards of your efforts at the end of your lesson
- Share your passion for Italian cuisine with other guests
Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 2.5 hours. Check availability to see starting times.
The instructor speaks English
Immerse yourself in a private pasta and tiramisu-making class in a welcoming home, learn the secrets of the region’s most famous pasta dishes and tiramisu and savour the fruits of your labour for lunch or dinner accompanied by local wines.
Start the lesson with an Italian aperitivo. Then, learn how to roll ‘sfoglia’ (fresh pasta) by hand and how to prepare 2 simple different kinds of pasta (filled pasta + fresh pasta) from scratch with your local chef host who will teach you the tricks of the trade.
As the icing on the cake, learn to prepare the iconic Tiramisu for a truly immersive Italian experience. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test and amaze your friends and family when you get home with an authentic Italian meal.
- Cooking class
- Tasting of 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu
- Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- Prosecco and nibbles
The exact meeting point will be at your host’s home. For privacy reasons, you will be contacted by the local partner via email after your booking to confirm the private details of your experience including your host’s full address and mobile number.